Here are the thoughts of Joanna nee Lake as she spends time in Ecuador, and beyond... Disciple, Fairtrade Freak, Psychologist in the making. Now part of the Blundell Jones clan.

Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm back!!!


So, I’m back!!!
This is me as I arrived at Heathrow (will be uploaded later)!! Slightly worse for wear, but not too bad ey?!
Weirdest things so far – being able to flush loo paper down the loo, now just feels wrong! Using seatbelts in the back of cars, and not having to put the locks down when you’re driving round!
Been sleeping lots, my bodyclocks a bit haywire, but otherwise I’m adjusting fine so far, and I’ve started ‘sorting out my life’!!! ooo!!!
Will be in touch with yous soon, but just off to my grandparents right now for the weekend!Love you all
Me x





Me and my church friends....

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hey - glad you make it back. You must be chuffed Ecuador are going to the world cup!!!! Uruguay have to win on wednesday to make it to the play off against Australia. ok - well hope you settle back in to the UK ok. Can't believe nearly everyone is back now - I've almost hit half way!

9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home