Here are the thoughts of Joanna nee Lake as she spends time in Ecuador, and beyond... Disciple, Fairtrade Freak, Psychologist in the making. Now part of the Blundell Jones clan.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

oops i'm forgetful!!

just a quickie, to say i'm still here!!
last night i wrote my latest blog offering but being very forgetful i forgot to bring with me today my disk to upload it!! so to those of you who have faithfully logged on to catch the news, you'll just have to wait a wee bit longer!! all's good, but feeling very tired, and just got 'chastized' for the quality of the cards going downhill - but it's impossible for me now to keep an eye on the girls now that i'm giving classes in the school which take a lot of time!! preparing, giving, marking! oo my vocation isn't primary school teacher!
love to you all xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home